Followers

Monday, January 16, 2012

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

I want to begin by apologizing for the lack of posts within the past couple of months. I have had every intention of updating it since December when several of my co-workers wanted the site to share with their friends and family members for gift ideas. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. BUT last week the assistant principal at my school asked me to share my blog with one of my students who is SUPER creative (she made cutest clutch out of duck tape). I promised to update my blog and share it as soon as I could, so here we go:



Here are a few goals I have for the next couple of months/ maybe even summer:
  • Try to make a shower curtain
  • Try to make wine charms
  • Try to make monogramm koozie wraps
Notice I said "try to make" because I haven't made any of these before but I thought they would make cute little gifts.

Until I get to some of those new projects, I will share some pictures of some other projects I have been busy with lately:

Lots of baby burp cloths: 


Stocking Stuffer Keychains:

 Banana Cupcakes with Honey-Cinnamon Frosting

Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting

Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting and Candy Canes
(Christmas-inspired birthday party)

Chihuahua and Bone Cookies
(for the little girl I babysit's birthday party)
My first attempt at
Strawberry Scones

I've even tried my hand at designing invitations:




Well, that's it for now! A co-worker and I have a "craft date" this upcoming Saturday, party favor cookies coming up at the end of January, and cookies "out of town guest" in June. Hopefully, I will get started with some other sewing projects as well!

Hope you're all having a wonderful LONG weekend!


PS: As of December I have graduated with my Masters in Reading Education K-12! WOO HOO! For those of you who are my teacher friends, here is a blog I created last semester, hence why there was no time for this blog too,  21st Century Learning. Although, I don't post on there much anymore, I would love for you to share your technology ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment