Followers

Monday, April 25, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers!

Tomorrow is the last day (and presentation day) for one of my graduate classes. During this class we had to research a theory or theorist, design and implement a project, and write a 30 page paper discussing it all! Sounds fun, huh? Well, our paper was due last week and our poster presentation is tomorrow. We are required to bring at least 3 people to come view our research and many of professors are coming. Throughout the years refreshments have been provided by the students.... sooo having such a sweet-tooth, I decided to bring SPRING cookies. Below are some of the cookies I will be taking in tomorrow.

Cheers to the last day of class!!

4 comments:

  1. Ashley your cookies look awesome! I wish you lived closer I would have you make some for my daughter's birthday party! Maybe you could ship them to me...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, if you want cookies we could look into 1 day shipping! :) Let me know your thoughts. I can't believe little Emmie will be 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really will...it won't be until the end of July and the theme is already decided:) Minnie Mouse!

    ReplyDelete