Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Chocolate Lovers Delight

As promised in my last post, here is an easy and delicious dessert recipe for you to serve your friends and family! Here are the main items you will need. You could easily make your own cookie dough but I was in a time crunch and needed to start baking right away.



Spray a 9x9 pan with Pam and set your oven temperature to 350 degrees. Use about half of the cookie dough to layer the bottom of your baking dish.


Next, add a layer of Oreo cookies to your dish.

 Fix your brownie batter as normal. You could always add chocolate chips to add a little more chocolate. Next time I thought about swirling in marshmallow fluff!

Bake for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. This seems like a long time to bake but it was the perfect amount of time for me to get ready, pull out the dish, and head straight out the door to a party.


Unfortunately I was in so much of a rush that I didn't get to cut and display the brownies as I normally would. By the time we finished dinner and got to the desserts this was all that was left. Soooo here is the only picture I have of the final results!
 


It was quite the chocolate lover's delight!!! I'm looking forward to trying it next time with the marshmallow fluff. I'll let you know how it turns out ... or if you bake it first, you can share the results with me!! 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment